14 April 2011

A baby is an angel whose wings decrease while his legs increase.

Today has been a long day-- a stressful but amazing long day! After waking up early and getting to Triper I was called in quickly, only to have labs done and sit in the waiting room for over half an hour. It was all worth it when I was called into a room and told my HCG levels are at 10,000. That was a shock for me being told last Friday they were at 74! I know they double everyday but NO WAY! Turns out they were at 742 NOT 74! I had another ultrasound done and this one they printed for me since you can see where the baby is, even though he or she is a wee tadpole<3 After this Joe continued with trying to finish up his clearing paperwork, it was not successful. On top of being moody and very emotional today I am also extremely mad! The Garza household now owes the US ARMY about $1,000 for bullet proof inserts we don't have before we can fly out of here! After all that craziness we hit Old Navy to find a swimsuit from HAWAII for my cousin and while doing so Joe found the cutest Dallas Cowboys onsie! Even though I am a few days shy of 6 weeks barely we couldn't resist purchasing it! Today we shared our fabulous news with our families so I could post the news on facebook and now this pregnancy feels more real than before! Today was a great day and it isn't quite over yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment