13 April 2011

A peek into what is going on in my life.

My husband, Joe and I are about to PCS from Wheeler AAF, HI to Ft Campbell, KY; easier said than done! We are staying with two awesome people, Jenm & Kevin that are letting us stay with them and taking us to the airport; if it wasn't for them I would be lost right now, living in a cardboard box. We are almost done, even though it has been a bigger pain in the butt than we could have ever imagined. We have a few more things to do before we board our plane Saturday morning, things such as: make sure my cats carrier will be able to fly. Getting everything done for Stitch has been extremely difficult but it is almost all over. Organize our suitcases, get all his paperwork finished so he can final out and turn in our rental car. It would seem as though the hard part will be over with but somehow I do not see that being the way it works out! We are flying from Honolulu to California and then driving all the way to Tennessee. We're hoping it will be a fun road trip and still debating whether we will stop in Texas to visit with family or keep trucking.
This is a very stressful time in both our lives but it is one of the most exciting as well, we are PCSing for the very first time (the stressful part) and we just found out I am pregnant after thinking it would never happen. Tomorrow I will wake up at the crack of dawn, head with my husband to PT and we will make our way to my doctors appointment to make sure my five week old bun in the oven is ready for travel then is the fun part (sarcasm) getting everything finished so Friday will be a breeze and before we know it off to Tennessee we will go. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment