18 April 2011

On the road again..

Our day started late today, 9 California time but hey it'd be 6 Hawaii time not too bad! We woke up and Joe, me & my cousin Andrew headed to East LA to get our truck. My hormones got the best of me and I was in a bad mood so didn't fully appreciate having our own vehicle again. We then started sight seeing! Beverly Hills & Rodeo Dr called our names! It wasn't all I expected it to be and resembled Waikiki, the place I'm running away.. I mean moving away from. We saw the Hollywood sign in Hollywood, LA Ink and walked along the stars! I got a bunch of pictures, my facorites being the rugrats, Patsy Cline & Gene Autry Star.
We called it a day and decided we should head out and begin our long drive. My hormones must really be getting to me because I almost cried leaving Long Beach! Joe & I loved being with my cousin and can't wait to get our butts back there. 100 times better than Hawaii.
We are enroute right now with Stitch crashed out in his kennel. At the moment we're over 300 miles from Long Beach and have about 16 hours left to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment